- ADD Or Hyper Anxiety
- ADHD is like a sense of humor
- Be a Thermostat not a Thermometer
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia & Dyscalculia
- Get Help on ADD Schools
- Parenting ADHD Children
- Schools for ADD near me Students
- Schools for ADD near me Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Failures
- Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
Many treatments prescribed for ADHD and related disorders try to teach or improve underlying executive functioning or cognitive skills outside of a real life environnment.
Often a child diagnosed with ADD or ADHD does not have the skill of transference (the ability to learn something in one environment and use the skills in a different environment).
Placing your child in an educational setting (School) that has a curriculum to help remediate these skills is critical.
Call 954 581 8222 for more information