- ADD Or Hyper Anxiety
- ADHD is like a sense of humor
- Be a Thermostat not a Thermometer
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia & Dyscalculia
- Get Help on ADD Schools
- Parenting ADHD Children
- Schools for ADD near me Students
- Schools for ADD near me Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Failures
- Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
Many treatments prescribed for ADHD and related disorders are used off label.
Off label means that a doctor can legally prescribe substances which have NOT been approved for use in children and has NOT been tested or approved for what it is being prescribed for but rather because the side effects of the substances may help the symptoms the child is exhibiting.