- ADD Or Hyper Anxiety
- ADHD is like a sense of humor
- Be a Thermostat not a Thermometer
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia & Dyscalculia
- Get Help on ADD Schools
- Parenting ADHD Children
- Schools for ADD near me Students
- Schools for ADD near me Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Failures
- Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
Parenting ADHD Children
Creating structure, consistency, and clear boundaries are the critical foundations for parenting any child, but specially for children who cannot develop these skills on their own.
Parents need to be role models and authority figures first and not try to be best friends with their children.