- ADD Or Hyper Anxiety
- ADHD is like a sense of humor
- Be a Thermostat not a Thermometer
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia & Dyscalculia
- Get Help on ADD Schools
- Parenting ADHD Children
- Schools for ADD near me Students
- Schools for ADD near me Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Failures
- Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
ADHD is like a sense of humor
ADHD is like a sense of humor. Everyone has it, just to a different degree.
For example, at some point during the day all of us lose our focus or attention. We all get distracted and may even forget to do things or misplace things. We all get fidgety or antsy and at times will act impulsively.
The difference among all of us is the frequency of how often these things happen. When getting distracted or losing things becomes an obstacle to a successful day, that is when it is officially “a problem”.