ADD School Resources
- ADD Or Hyper Anxiety
- ADHD is like a sense of humor
- Be a Thermostat not a Thermometer
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia & Dyscalculia
- Get Help on ADD Schools
- Parenting ADHD Children
- Schools for ADD near me Students
- Schools for ADD near me Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Failures
- Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
Treatments and ADD – Do they work?
Treating a child with chemical substances or supplements for ADD is a difficult decision for parents. None of us want to give our children on unnecessary pills. Before making the decision to treat your child or allowing your doctor to prescribe pills, ask yourself the following questions?
- Does the school environment your child is in provide the proper structure, interventions, and instruction to remediate ADD symptoms?
- Does your child need chemical intervention all the time or only at school?
- Has the treatment been approved for use in pediatrics
- Make sure the treatment is NOT being used off-label (meaning it has been approved for one use but is being used for another).
- Make sure that you start with the brand name of the drug and not the generic